Sign in to follow this  
EatLag

Economy Nurf

Economy Nurf Or Not?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Nurf Or Not?

• Yes please nurf the economy to make it more realistic
    • No please don't change it

Currently the prices of items/vehicles/houses/businesses/toys/clothes, etc... are how do i put it, pretty expensive? for example buying a phone can cost up to $10,000 dollars, which to me isn't very realistic, so i'm putting the suggestion out their to see how the players will react about a global economy nurf, which means dropping the prices on EVERYTHING, for example, phones will cost $100, phone book will cost $50, etc throughout the entire server covering everything to introduce a more realistic economy, this would also mean that players bank and cash on hand will be lowered by a certain percentage to counteract the costs of goods and services across los santos, I'm open to the opinions of everyone because after all, you are the guys who will be buying and selling stuff, this also means that the payout from doing jobs will be significantly reduced, it may feel like you have less money but the money you have will go a lot further? let me know what you guys think in the poll

USCCF_Beyond34_Logo_800x470.png

Well, As per the suggestions on this topic, my personal views are that i would like to express that the Current Economic status is well and Good just leaving some unrealistic prices of some commodities like cars,houses,etc. I support your ideas of having an structural realistic economy nurf which could make the players stats in terms of doing buying/selling business more smoothly and also accelerate the server mode to more realistic roleplay.

Thanking You for your Precious Time & Guidance!

Feedbacks are Welcomed!

Ꮆɛռɛʀᴀℓ Ꭺ∂мιɴιѕтʀαтσʀ

Fᴀᴄтισɴ Ꮇσ∂єrαтσʀ

тнαnкιng уσυ
Ꮃαrмℓу Ꮢєgαr∂ѕ

logo.jpg

*Ꮙιנαу Ꮰσѕнι*

Ꭰєѕιgиαтє∂ Ꮯιтιzєn

Ꭾʀєѕιɖєɴт
Ꮥαɴ Ꭺɴ∂ʀєαѕ Ꮆσνєʀɴмєռт
Ꮮσѕ Ꮥαитσѕ, ֆαn Ꭺn∂rєαs

*Ṇєχт Ꮮєνєℓ  Ꮢσℓєρℓαу Ꮯσммυɴιту*